About us and the website
Wiculty.com provides online and classroom training for DevOps, Cloud computing technologies and other niche technologies. Our courses are designed to help participants in their professional careers and clear other professional examinations conducted by different technology companies.
Wiculty Information Practices
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus-free. However, Wiculty can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by Wiculty
- You have total control on the privacy of your information
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes
- Your information will be used by us only to notify about our course offerings & new additions that add value to your learning with us
- You can decide whether you want to opt-in to receive offers from us
You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues, If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.
When you purchase our online products or register for classroom training, you need to make a payment online or offline based on convenience thus you will be required to share your personal information such as name, email address, telephone number, address(s), PayPal details with us. During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your PayPal information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partner is PayPal.
Course content for all the study programs online or offline training is provided for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subjected to change without notice. Wiculty reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
Access to Wiculty e-learning Solution
Sharing of Wiculty training material and e-learning credentials to your friends, family members, colleagues. Please be aware that sharing of Wiculty training material or e-learning credentials is strictly prohibited and can have legal implications. If anyone found sharing Wiculty training material or e-learning credentials his/her account will be disabled permanently and will be unenrolled from the courses automatically.
You can electronically copy or take print of the website pages if it is being used for personal use only. Wiculty holds the copyright to all the material on this website unless otherwise indicated. The written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy:
Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by Wiculty should not be misused. That includes pictures of Wiculty staff and training participants. If you enroll in an Wiculty course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the Wiculty classes.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased any Wiculty courses, we may ask you for testimonial and if you authorize us, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, etc. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you don’t want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to email@example.com
Our customers are our jewels under the learning canopy of Wiculty, Thank you for buying our courses, Each and every course we offer has got its own uniqueness as promised with respect to content delivery and level of expertise,adding a great learning experience through our efficient training capabilities.
Our Refund policies as follows,
Online Instructor-Led Course:
- Initiate your refund request within 3 days of purchasing the course from Wiculty.
- Any request beyond 3 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted
- Refund policy is not applicable to the participant who has attended the online classrooms or viewed/accessed our recording for more than 2 days from our learning portal
- If a cancellation is done by a customer, 10 business days (or more) prior to the program,10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses tagged with certain time period
- If there is no response or action from the customer on the noted scheduled period for refund,then no refund will be provided.
- All the applicable taxes amount against the purchased course price will not be refunded as per the market practice.
Self Paced Course:
- No refund will be done for Self Paced courses in Wiculty.
- Wiculty’s Course LMS access will be revoked and the account will be blocked Instantly, Once the system found any malpractices of sharing the course with other users & someone outside or with the intention of copying the content in any different ways
Management reserves on the training programs:
Wiculty learning Solutions.Pvt.Ltd, reserves the right to postpone/cancel a program, because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability or pandemic like COVID 19 etc)
- If Wiculty senses any sort of abuse/Malpractice on our refund policy, it will be our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of company products, without any liability to you.
- In case Wiculty Learning solutions cancels/postpones a program, the participants who are ahead of 5 days of purchase of course, will be rescheduled to an upcoming virtual classroom batch without any extra charges.
- Wiculty reserves the absolute rights to revise these terms without prior notice to you other than by posting revised terms on the website.
- As per refund policy, further EMIs will not be cancelled in case of RazorPay EMI, Once the delegate initiated the Refund request with Wiculty
- Wiculty may not be able to accommodate certain batch shift requests in case of unavailability of seats.In certain scenarios, Wiculty will provide options to join other batches where seats are available and even that will be confirmed by the course allocation team on prior notice
- Wiculty Batch shift option will be available only after 12 days from the start of the previous batch.
How to Initiate Refund request:
- From My orders section, by clicking on “Initiate Refund” against the course order. You can kickstart your process followed by a notification and an acknowledgement for the request from Wiculty’s end.
- In case item(Course purchased)quantity is more than one, you can initiate refund from
Note: All refunds will be processed within 15 working days after the refund request is approved by Wiculty.
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, write to firstname.lastname@example.org